5 Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening
With age, the skin tends to lose some of its elasticity. This can result in the appearance of loose, sagging, or “flabby” skin, particularly on the neck, chin, and arms. While there are a number of creams and serums that claim to address flabby skin, most of them are limited in their effectiveness. A much better option is to consider laser skin tightening, something we’re proud to offer here at Javan Wellness.
Laser skin tightening is actually the only nonsurgical, non-invasive treatment that’s approved by the FDA for the treatment of loose or sagging skin. Basically, low levels of laser light are emitted to the skin, stimulating the production of collagen just below the skin’s surface. This can result in a tightening of the skin at the treated area.
The Perks of Laser Skin Tightening
There are a number of reasons why this is a popular procedure among our clients. For example, consider these benefits.
- There’s no downtime required. Remember that laser skin tightening is not an invasive surgery, and as such, there’s no requirement for you to rest and recover afterward. There may be some temporary redness or minor irritation of the treated area, but beyond that, you’re free to go about your life as normal.
- It’s a painless procedure. Again, you may have a little redness or minor irritation after the procedure. And if you have especially sensitive skin, your provider may recommend you apply sunscreen whenever you leave the house, on a temporary basis. But other than that, there’s no discomfort associated with laser skin tightening. In fact, we can promise it will be painless.
- There are no injections or incisions. Laser skin tightening allows you to get younger- looking, healthier skin without any kind of surgical intervention or scarring.
- Laser skin tightening improves the health of your skin. Another important perk is that this procedure uses your body’s natural collagen production, rather than any pharmaceuticals or cosmetic products. In other words, it represents a very natural way to enhance the overall health and appearance of your skin.
- The effects will last a long time. It’s precisely because laser skin tightening stimulates collagen production that you know the effects will be long-lasting; in fact, most patients get results that last for years. And, the effects will be almost immediately evident, with increased improvement over the first several days.
These are just a few of the reasons why laser skin tightening is one of the best procedures for achieving a more youthful appearance; it’s something we’re proud to offer our patients here at Javan Wellness.
Learn More About Laser Skin Tightening
Javan Wellness is passionate about providing our patients with the cosmetic treatments that are right for them. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so the first step is meeting with us for a consultation. We’d love to get to know you and to advise on whether laser skin tightening is the right move. Reach out to Javan Wellness any time you’re ready to talk.